Get Involved with CANIBDSupported by Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, CANIBD is a community of practice of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (CSGNA). CANIBD is governed by a Steering Committee and has ad hoc working groups.
Steering Committee Members
- Usha Chauhan, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Emily Cordeaux, Research Grants and Evaluation Specialist, Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- Cathy Arnold Cormier, President Elect, CSGNA
- Barbara Currie, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Karen Frost, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Kate Lee, Vice President, Research and Patient Programs, Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- Marie-Louise Martin, Alberta Health Services
- Irina Nistor, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Jennifer Stretton, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Melanie Watson, Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre
- Lisa Westin, Alberta Health Services
Become a CANIBD Member to access webinar recordings and other educational resources!
- Webinar: Crohn’s disease - An update on current management with a focus on incorporating Ustekinumab into clinical practice
Have questions about CANIBD?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about how to become a member of CANIBD, or if you have any questions regarding your current CANIBD membership.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news!
Register here to receive the CANIBD newsletter.
Archive of past newsletters:
CANIBD News for Summer 2018
CANIBD updates for Spring 2018